Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to document mishaps, misconfigurations, and general mis-steps during implementation of systems relating to information sciences. Over the years, I've been documenting how to properly setup environments; but, these past few months have made me realize that I've always missed a critical portion of the documentation process: the failures.

This blog is dedicated to archiving solutions for issues large or small that come about during information system configuration. The acronym, NSSA, in the title of the blog means: Networking, Security, and Systems Administration. The name NSSA Documentation was chosen because I couldn't think of a better name or acronym that would cover all the categories and because the blog's original creators attended RIT in the NSSA department.


Please email me at Jason.Robert.Koppe@therealgmaildomain.com you'd like to become a blog contributor.

No comments: